Pete Bowen's site
Pete Bowen here. I accidentally became an
Google AdWords Google Ads lead generation specialist about 10 years ago. I co-founded MarketingMotor, a Google Ads agency, in 2010.
Enough about me...
- If you're thinking about using Google Ads you're probably worried about wasting money and getting no sales. Read this first: Will Google Ads work?
- If you're already using Google Ads I think you'll find this guide on landing page optimisation useful.
- If you're having trouble with a Google Ads campaign - fewer conversions, sudden drop in impressions etc - you should take a look at my book on diagnosing Google Ads problems. It'll help you own the skill to ferret out the root cause of poor Google Ads performance - for today's problem and in the future.
Managing your own Google Ads campaign?
Subscribe now and learn how to tune Google Ads campaigns for lead generation. Upcoming topics include:
- Choosing the right bidding strategy for your campaigns.
- Managing campaigns: How do you know what to do next?
- Optimising Google Ads to reduce cost per lead.
Running a Google Ads agency or freelancing
Automating Google Ads
Building Google Ads campaigns
The business behind the adverts
Using the Google Ads API to build custom Google Ads tools
Optimising lead generation landing pages
Managing Google Ads campaigns
Troublshooting Google Ads campaigns